No matter what kind of celebration you are planning, macadamias will help to make it special!
With their delicious and unique buttery crunch, macadamias really do make everything seem more special, including your favourite celebrations! From Christmas to Easter, Valentine’s Day to Halloween, we have the complete list of macadamia gifts for you to make, bake and buy.
Macadamias can bring so much love to your Valentine’s Day celebration. From gifts for your sweetheart to mouth-watering meals with decadent desserts, Australian macadamias are guaranteed to please.
- Chocolate covered macadamias are just the beginning of this list of seven sweet and spicy ways to bring some macadamia magic to Valentine’s Day.
- Why not make your loved one these macadamia love cakes? Who knows what might happen? Macadamia Valentine kisses and macadamia and strawberry chocolate hearts are also sure to make them swoon.
- A macadamia body oil massage is an ideal way to celebrate with your loved one. This guide will help you blend a perfectly scented oil.
Macadamias and chocolate are a winning combination at any time! But at Easter, when all the focus is on chocolate, macadamias can really make your gifts and meals more memorable by providing that extra creamy crunch. As an added bonus, their heart- and brain-healthy properties also make these treats a little more healthy!
- Make your own macadamia and marzipan Easter eggs or macadamia Easter bunnies to give to friends and family.
- Australian chocolatier Haigh’s makes a milk chocolate egg with macadamia toffee that is extra special.
- Vegan friends and family don’t have to miss out on all the fun! Australian macadamias are the perfect ingredient for a plant-based celebration.
Make mum’s day shine with macadamias! She’s sure to love any one of the amazing creations in this guide to help you spoil your mum from morning to night. If she’s a true scone fan, we also have a macadamia scone recipe to suitevery type of mum who loves her light and fluffy scones with a decadent creamy crunch.
- Use our guide to make him the ultimate macadamia lunch for Father’s Day.
- What do macadamias and gift ideas for dad have in common? They can both be tough nuts to crack. Fix both predicaments by giving him a macadamia nutcracker.
- Mac liqueur by Brookies makes a great gift for a dad who enjoys a tipple.
Macadamias can also be spooky! From snappy macadamia monsters to ghostly macadamia meringues, macadamias help you make a range of terrifying treats that both kids and adults will love. Just remember to clearly label the ingredients if you are giving them out to trick-or-treaters.
- Macadamias kernels are perfect for making edible googly eyes, like in these macadamia rocky road monsters.
- Or make spooky one-eyed monsters by painting with food colouring onto the nuts. See how in this recipe for ghoulish macadamia cupcakes.
Whether you need easy entertaining ideas, simple gifts, last minute treats or a banquet for the whole family, Australian macadamias can help bring some special magic to your Christmas Day.
- From macadamia lip balm and body oil to bespoke nut mixes, this guide will teach you how to make your own festive macadamia gifts.
- Macadamias really can make Christmas so much more special, so we have put together this list of the best products for the holiday season.
- Our twelve days of Christmas gift guide features the best macadamia gifts on the market.
Need more ideas? Check out our celebrations cookbook!