These delicious burger patties are a little bit meat and a little bit nut making them the perfect choice for flexitarians. The addition of macadamias makes them extra special, boosting flavour, texture and health benefits.
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1/2 cup macadamias chopped
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and, using your hands, form 4 patties. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and cook the patties for 4-5 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- Serve on a toasted brioche bun with macadamia aioli, BBQ sauce, sliced tomato, lettuce, rocket, sprouts, gherkin and pickled red onion.
- Add a side of thin cut sweet potato chips and macadamia aioli.
Calories: 299kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 23gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 77mgPotassium: 725mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 135IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 23mgIron: 2mg