A creamy and flavourful smoothie recipe made using macadamia butter, macadamia milk, bananas and chai spices. This smoothie as a mid-morning snack or add protein powder for a balanced breakfast. Recipe by Our Nourishing Table
- 1 banana ripe banana, chopped & frozen
- 1 cup macadamia milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp macadamia butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon ground
- Pinch each of cardamom, nutmeg and cloves
- 1 scoop unflavoured protein powder optional
- 5 macadamias roughly chopped and toasted
- Add the banana, macadamia milk, vanilla, macadamia butter and spices to a high-powered blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Serve topped with chopped toasted macadamias.
- Drink straight away.
Calories: 281kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 6gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gSodium: 328mgPotassium: 566mgFiber: 6gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 77IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 371mgIron: 1mg