Stone fruits are one of the delights of summer. Their sweetness pairs perfectly with the saltiness of prosciutto, and the peppery flavour of rocket leaves. But the hero of this summer salad is the nutty macadamia cheese chive balls – the ideal complement to the stronger flavours, and a great alternative to dairy.
- 100 g wild rocket leaves
- 8 slices prosciutto torn into large pieces
- 1 large yellow peach cut into wedges
- 1 large nectarine cut into wedges
- 6 macadamia cheese chive balls*
- 1/2 cup macadamias roasted, roughly chopped
- Macadamia salad dressing**
- Place the rocket onto a platter and top with the prosciutto, peach and nectarine wedges, macadamia cheese chive balls and chopped macadamias. Drizzle with the macadamia salad dressing, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Calories: 223kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 5gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 114mgPotassium: 328mgFiber: 3gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 839IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 59mgIron: 1mg