This simple yet stylish salad, featuring crisp baby cos lettuce, roasted macadamias and a zesty lemon vinaigrette, promises to grace every summer celebration with its fresh & sophisticated charm.
- 4 baby cos lettuce halved
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oi (60ml)
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (40ml)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¾ cup macadamias, roasted and salted (125g)
- Arrange the lettuce cut side up in a shallow bowl.
- To make the lemon vinaigrette, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and sugar in a bowl until well combined. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the lettuce, sprinkle with the macadamias. Serve seasoned with salt & ground black pepper.
Calories: 311kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 2gFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 25gSodium: 18mgPotassium: 171mgFiber: 3gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 2440IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 32mgIron: 1mg