Spiders are usually scary and best avoided…but not these little guys. They’re packed with all the yummy and healthy qualities of crunchy macadamias, so there’s nothing to fear here at all!
- 8 fresh dates pitted and roughly chopped (approx. 180g)
- 1/2 cup macadamias plus 4 extra, cut into fangs
- 1/4 cup cranberries roughly chopped plus 1 tablespoon finely chopped pieces for eyes and red back spot
- 2 1/2 meters liquorice string cut into approximately 4cm pieces for legs
- Store-bought white fairy floss to serve (optional)
Place the dates, macadamias and cranberries in the bowl of a food processor and process until the mixture combines so that when pressed together it forms a ball.
Roll the mixture into 8 balls and 8 smaller balls. Press each small ball onto a big ball by pressing firmly together.
Use the chopped macadamias to create fangs and press in the chopped cranberries for eyes and a red back.
Push each liquorice length into the bliss ball body to create legs. Serve on a platter with white fairy floss for a web, if desired.