- 1/2 cup macadamia nut butter*
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup macadamias
- 50 g your favourite dark chocolate sugar free, dairy free
- 1/4 cup coconut milk solids**
- 1 heaped tbsp macadamia nut butter
- 2 tsp coconut flour
- In a mixing bowl combine almond meal, cacao powder and coconut flour.
- In a small saucepan heat macadamia nut butter, rice malt syrup and coconut oil to melt.
- Stir together to combine and add to dry mixture. Combine well and transfer to a small lined baking tray. Press firmly to mould into tray. Transfer to fridge for 1 hour to firm.
- Meanwhile, in a heat proof bowl, melt chocolate over boiling water. Add macadamia butter to melted chocolate and mix through. Add coconut milk solids and mix through. Add coconut flour and combine well.Spread ganache over brownies. Chop macadamias and sprinkle on top of ganache. Transfer back into fridge for ganache to firm up. Slice with a clean, wet knife. Keep refrigerated.
You can make this into brownies with a choc mint icing by using a mint chocolate bar.