When it comes to baking, it doesn’t come much simpler than this, and with macadamias in the mix, you know the results will be special. Whip up a batch on the weekend and you’ve got lunchbox snacks sorted for the week.
- 2 cups self raising flour sifted
- 250 g unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup macadamias chopped
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 200 g milk chocolate chopped
- 1 cup sultanas
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180'C. Lightly great a 30cm x 20cm high side pan and line with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Spoon into pan and smooth the surface with a spatula. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan and then cut into slices on a chopping board. To serve, dust with icing sugar.