This macadamia crumb takes lamb or fish to new heights. The zesty citrus and herb combination with the macadamias’ velvety crunch create the perfect balance of flavours and texture. A foolproof entertaining favourite!
- 1 cup macadamias chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp marjoram leaves chopped
- 1 small clove garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest grated
- 2 tbsp macadamia oil
- cracked black pepper to season
- roasted vegetables or salad to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly oil a baking dish. Place fillets into a dish, brush lightly with remaining oil.
- In a small bowl, combine crumb ingredients to form a thick paste. Spread crumb over top of fish or lamb, pressing to coat evenly.
- Cook as desired.
Calories: 309kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 3gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 25gSodium: 5mgPotassium: 177mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 379IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 67mgIron: 2mg