Macadamias are a great addition to these childhood chocolatey favourites! Try them for your next cake stall or party – they’re guaranteed to please.
- 1 1/2 cups puffed rice
- 1 1/2 cups macadamias roasted, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar sifted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao or cocoa powder
- 200 ml coconut oil melted
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients. Place the mixture in cupcake cases on a tray and refrigerate until set.
Calories: 408kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 3gFat: 37gSaturated Fat: 23gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gSodium: 6mgPotassium: 176mgFiber: 4gSugar: 16gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 22mgIron: 2mg