With just two basic ingredients – deliciously smooth macadamia butter and succulent fresh dates -you can add whatever you fancy to take simple to sublime.
- 10 fresh dates
- 1/2 cup macadamia butter
- Toppings of choice
- Cut each fresh date down one side and remove the seed. Spoon in about 1 teaspoon of macadamia butter and serve on a platter with any topping of your choice.
- Half dip macadamia butter filled dates into melted chocolate and sprinkle with shredded coconut
- Top with chopped roasted macadamias
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds
- Top with fresh berries
- Add finely grated orange zest
- Add banana slices sprinkled with a little cinnamon
Calories: 96kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 3gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 139mgFiber: 2gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 46mgIron: 1mg