- 125 g unsalted butter softened
- 0.5 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp lemon rind finely grated
- 1 egg
- 1.25 cups self raising flour
- 3/4 cup raw macadamias chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Using electric beaters, beat butter, caster sugar and lemon rind in a large bowl until light and creamy. Add egg and continue beating until fully combined. Mix through flour and macadamias.
- Roll a tablespoon of mixture into a rough ball and place on baking tray, press down slightly to flatten. Continue with remainder of mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.