Honey roasted macadamia nuts are simply delicious! With this recipe it is quick and simple to make this sweet and crunchy macadamia snack at home.
- 1 1/2 tbsp Australian honey
- 2 tbsp macadamia oil
- 100 g raw macadamias
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the honey and macadamia oil in a small frying pan over low heat and stir until the honey has melted and the mixture is well combined.
- Transfer the honey mixture to a mixing bowl, add the macadamias and stir until they're evenly coated with the honey mixture.
- Spread the macadamias on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Enjoy fresh or store in an airtight container.
Why not also try these Air fryer honey roasted macadamias
Calories: 527kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 4gFat: 51gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 40gSodium: 3mgPotassium: 192mgFiber: 4gSugar: 15gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 43mgIron: 2mg