Macadamia nuts enrich this drink with a protein punch as well as a slight creaminess while the papaya and raspberries soothe the stomach. Served over ice with a little bit of mint, this is an amazingly refreshing drink.
- 250 g papaya peeled and seeded – about ¼ of an average size papaya
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 5 macadamias
- 1-2 dates or good quality honey to taste
- mint sprigs to serve – optional
- lime slices to serve – optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour over ice and serve immediately, decorated with mint and lime slices, if desired.
Calories: 198kcalCarbohydrates: 41gProtein: 3gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 21mgPotassium: 627mgFiber: 9gSugar: 27gVitamin A: 2403IUVitamin C: 173mgCalcium: 74mgIron: 1mg