A terrific way to add a pop of colour & a whole lot of flavour to your grazing table, these dips are less of a recipe & more of a clever hack!With a wide variety of delicious store-bought dips available, you’d be forgiven for never making one from scratch again. But with some macadamia dukkah and clever plating, we can tweak them slightly to make them extra special.
- 200 g tub taramasalata dip
- 200 g tub beetroot dip
- 200 g tub tzatziki
- ½ cup macadamia dukkah see recipe here
- Extra virgin olive oil and micro herbs, to serve
- Chargrilled Turkish bread, chargrilled sourdough and crackers, to serve
- For the dips, spoon the taramasalata over the base of a serving plate. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with 1⁄4 cup of macadamia dukkah. Scatter over micro herbs.
- Mix the beetroot and tzatziki dips together and spoon over the base of a serving plate. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with 1⁄4 cup of macadamia dukkha. Scatter over micro herbs.
- Serve the dips with chargrilled Turkish bread, chargrilled sourdough and your favorite crackers.