Get the kids cooking in the kitchen with this tasty but simple brownie recipe. With just five basic ingredients, including nutritional macadamias, these are as delicious as they are fun to make.
- 1 cup macadamias 125g, chopped
- 1/4 cup macadamias extra, chopped
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar or ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 20cm square cake tin (or 2 smaller 10cm square tins).
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into the prepared tin and sprinkle with the extra chopped macadamias. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out slightly wet (the brownies will be fudgy).
- Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before turning on to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into 6 pieces to serve.
Calories: 373kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 8gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 87mgPotassium: 252mgFiber: 5gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 119IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 47mgIron: 3mg