The simple combination of macadamias, milk and maple syrup creates popsicles that remain creamy, like ice cream, when frozen. Super quick and easy to make, they’re a healthy summer treat packed with the goodness of macadamias and free from refined sugar.
- ¾ cup macadamias
- 1 cup milk whole (we used dairy)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in the jug of a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a pouring jug and pour into 4 popsicle moulds where each mould is approximately ¼ cup.
- Add a wooden stick to each one and freeze until set, at least 4-6 hours.
- Tip: the dairy full cream milk keeps the popsicles creamy when frozen but you could try an alternative milk, like macadamia milk, if you prefer.
Calories: 272kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 4gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 29mgPotassium: 218mgFiber: 2gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 99IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 112mgIron: 1mg