Level up your next grazing board with our easy hot honey macadamia topped brie. In just 10 minutes you'll have a show-stopping decadence ready to share – rich, creamy triple brie adorned with spicy-sweet macadamias in an aromatic glaze, perfect for scooping up with chargrilled Turkish bread, sourdough or crackers.
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp sea salt flakes
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup macadamias roasted and unsalted (140g)
- 450 g round triple brie
- Chargrilled Turkish bread and crackers, to serve
- Pour the oil into a medium nonstick frying pan. Add the chilli flakes and paprika. Place over medium heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until the oil is warm and aromatic.
- Add the salt, honey and macadamias. Cook, shaking the pan for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat. Spoon the hot honey macadamias over the brie. Serve with Turkish bread or crackers.
Calories: 513kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 17gFat: 44gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 1426mgPotassium: 272mgFiber: 3gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 1404IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 317mgIron: 2mg