Entertain guests with this sophisticated dinner recipe.
- 4x 250 g firm white fish fillets bones removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 cup macadamias chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp marjoram leaves chopped
- 1 small clove garlic crushed
- 1 lemon freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp lemon zest grated
- 2 tbsp macadamia oil
- cracked black pepper to season
- roasted vegetables or salad to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly oil a baking dish. Place fillets into a dish, brush lightly with remaining oil.
In a small bowl, combine ingredients to form a thick paste. Spread macadamia crust over top of fish, pressing coat evenly.
Bake fillets for 8-10 minutes or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork. Cooking time will depend on thickness of fillets. Serve with roasted vegetables or salad.
Calories: 2349kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 214gFat: 161gSaturated Fat: 26gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gMonounsaturated Fat: 115gCholesterol: 500mgSodium: 541mgPotassium: 3860mgFiber: 19gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 1537IUVitamin C: 89mgCalcium: 396mgIron: 16mg