Honey roasted macadamias are a quick and delicious snack to enjoy at home, and this recipe using an air fryer makes them even easier to create! Thanks to nutritionist Casey-Lee Lyons from Live Love Nourish for creating this air fryer honey roasted macadamias recipe.
- 2 cups macadamias Raw, Australian
- 2 tbsp honey Australian
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- In a mixing bowl places macadamias, add the honey and mix to coat well.
- Add cinnamon and sea salt and toss to coat.Preheat air fryer to 165°C.
- Place coated macadamias in a single layer in basket. Set timer for 5 minutes. At 3 minutes agitate basket and continue to cook for 4 minutes.
- Pour macadamia nuts onto a dry plate or lined tray to cool.
- Store in an air-tight glass container, away from heat and light to keep fresh.
- Enjoy as a healthy snack
- Sprinkle over muesli or yoghurt
- Add to salads for crunch
- Toss through stir fries just before serving
- Also try these Roasted nori and sesame macadamias
Recipe by nutritionist Casey-Lee Lyons, Live Love Nourish
Calories: 513kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 5gFat: 51gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 39gSodium: 13mgPotassium: 252mgFiber: 6gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 58mgIron: 3mg