- 2 cups macadamias Raw, Australian
- 2 tbsp honey Australian
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- In a mixing bowl places macadamias, add the honey and mix to coat well.
- Add cinnamon and sea salt and toss to coat.Preheat air fryer to 165°C.
- Place coated macadamias in a single layer in basket. Set timer for 5 minutes. At 3 minutes agitate basket and continue to cook for 4 minutes.
- Pour macadamia nuts onto a dry plate or lined tray to cool.
- Store in an air-tight glass container, away from heat and light to keep fresh.
- Enjoy as a healthy snack
- Sprinkle over muesli or yoghurt
- Add to salads for crunch
- Toss through stir fries just before serving