1. Pre-heat oven to 175ºC.
2. In a mixing bowl combine dry ingredients, macadamias, almonds, dried cherries, flour and coconut sugar.
3. In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients coconut oil, coconut milk and honey.
4. Mix dry ingredients into wet and combine well.
5. Spoon shaped tablespoon of mixture onto a lined baking tray. Carefully use your spoon or shape and smooth out.
6. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until golden. Watch carefully so they don't burn.
7. Allow to completely cool.
8. Whilst they are cooling, prepare chocolate. Melt in a double boiler.
9. Drizzle florentines with generous amount of chocolate.
Biscuits will firm and crisp up in the refrigerator. In warm temperatures store in refrigerator to prevent chocolate melting.
*In place of dried cherries you can use any dried fruit of choice.
*In place of honey you can use rice malt syrup for a vegan option.