- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp black vinegar or to taste
- 1 tbsp macadamia oil
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts chopped
- fresh ginger 1 x 5cm piece, julienned
- 1 long red chilli sliced
- steamed rice noodles to serve
- For the dressing, combine the ingredients in a jar or small bowl.
- For the noodles, heat the oil in a wok or frying pan. Add the macadamias and stir continuously for 2-3 minutes, until they start to brown. Stir in half the ginger and chilli. Divide the noodles between 4 bowls and top with the macadamias and remaining ginger and chilli. Pour a little dressing over the noodles and serve immediately.