This tasty slice is a healthy option for dessert!
- 200 g dark cooking chocolate coarsely chopped
- 250 ml thickened cream
- 200 g Marie biscuits coarsely chopped
- 300 g dried figs coarsely chopped
- 150 g craisins
- 150 g goji berries
- 1 cup unsalted macadamias roasted, roughly chopped
- Line a 16cm x 26cm slab pan with non-stick baking paper, allowing sides to overhang.
- Combine the chocolate and cream in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir with a metal spoon until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Add the biscuit, figs, craisins, goji berries and macadamias to the chocolate mixture and stir until well combined. Spoon into prepared tray and use the back of a spoon to press the mixture into the pan and smooth the surface.
- Place in the fridge for 4-5 hours to chill or until firm. Cut into squares to serve.
Calories: 247kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 3gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 55mgPotassium: 153mgFiber: 4gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 185IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 1mg