Three ingredient popsicles inspired by the flavours of the classic Australian favourite Mango Ice Cream Bar. Using just three whole food ingredients this recipe is free from added sugars and naturally gluten and dairy free.
- 2 cups mango cheeks
- 3-4 cup vanilla coconut yoghurt or yoghurt of choice
- 1/2 cup Australian macadamias chopped
- Spoon 1 tbsp yoghurt into each popsicle mould.
- Sprinkle macadamias on top.
- Top with with remaining yoghurt, adding into each mould on top of macadamias, filling 1/3 way up.
- In a blender puree mango cheeks. Pour into mould on top of coconut yoghurt.
- Transfer to the freezer to set for 4-6 hours.
If you have a sweet tooth, mix 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup into coconut yoghurt.
If you can’t get fresh mangos you can use defrosted from frozen mango cheeks.
Calories: 113kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 1gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 133mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 595IUVitamin C: 20mgCalcium: 16mgIron: 1mg