- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk gently warmed
- 80 grams butter melted
- oil for cooking
- Berries, roasted macadamias and cream to serve
- Preheat a waffle iron. Place the self-raising flour, caster sugar and macadamias in a bowl and stir to combine. In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, milk and butter and whisk to combine. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until smooth.
- Lightly grease the waffle iron with a little oil and pour in ½ cup of mixture, or the amount required for your waffle iron. Cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions, or until golden. Repeat with the remaining mixture until all used.
- Serve warm with berries, roasted macadamias and cream.