- 2 L ice cream softened (4 cups)
- 2 cups macadamias roughly chopped
- 300 g raspberries frozen (10oz)(save ⅓ cup for serving)
- 150 g nougat (5oz)
- Extra macadamia nuts roughly chopped to serve
- Line a 20cm x 10cm (4 x 8 inch) loaf tin with baking paper (parchment). Place ice cream into a large mixing bowl. Add macadamia nuts, raspberries and nougat to ice cream, using a spatula, gently fold through until just combined.
- Press ice cream mixture into lined tin, level top with spatula. Cover top with baking paper, place in freezer to allow ice cream to refreeze. This is best left overnight, or until ice cream is firm to touch.
- Remove ice cream log from tin with the baking paper. Serve slices of log with extra chopped macadamia nuts and frozen raspberries.
- Vanilla or chocolate ice cream can be used for this recipe.