This delicious muesli is the perfect way to nourish your whole family each morning. A satisfying blend of oats, coconut, seeds and nuts finished with a hint of cinnamon, it’s the ideal start to the day.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup mixed seeds and nuts
- 1/4 cup macadamias chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- Preheat oven to 140°C.
- Combine all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Stir in the apple juice until all the oats are coated. Spread the muesli onto the baking tray so it is evenly spread. Bake for one hour or until golden. Run a fork through it every 15 minutes to make sure it cooks evenly. Leave to cool completely on the tray.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
Calories: 1932kcalCarbohydrates: 213gProtein: 50gFat: 106gSaturated Fat: 36gPolyunsaturated Fat: 14gMonounsaturated Fat: 48gSodium: 46mgPotassium: 1797mgFiber: 42gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 18IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 246mgIron: 16mg