Sweet strawberries dipped into a macadamia chocolate fudge sauce.
- 50 g
- 210 g macadamia butter
- 1 tbsp
- 1-2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 punnet strawberries (or whatever fruit in season)
- In a small saucepan on a very low heat, gently melt the cacao butter.
- Once completely melted, remove from the heat. Add macadamia butter and maple syrup, stirring until well combined.
- To make half chocolate fudge, pour half of the mixture into a ramekin and add 1 tablespoon cacao powder to other half. If making only chocolate fudge, add 2 tablespoons cacao powder to entire mixture. Mix well until completely combined.
- Serve warm with strawberries or refrigerate for at least one hour to set.
This recipe was developed by Brisbane nutritionist and recipe developer Casey-Lee Lyons from Live Love Nourish.
Calories: 1714kcalCarbohydrates: 56gProtein: 45gFat: 158gSaturated Fat: 35gPolyunsaturated Fat: 30gMonounsaturated Fat: 79gTrans Fat: 2gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 375mgPotassium: 1706mgFiber: 23gSugar: 21gVitamin A: 1252IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 769mgIron: 8mg