- 50 g
- 210 g macadamia butter
- 1 tbsp
- 1-2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 punnet strawberries (or whatever fruit in season)
- In a small saucepan on a very low heat, gently melt the cacao butter.
- Once completely melted, remove from the heat. Add macadamia butter and maple syrup, stirring until well combined.
- To make half chocolate fudge, pour half of the mixture into a ramekin and add 1 tablespoon cacao powder to other half. If making only chocolate fudge, add 2 tablespoons cacao powder to entire mixture. Mix well until completely combined.
- Serve warm with strawberries or refrigerate for at least one hour to set.