This easy recipe is like a bowl of sunshine and the addition of roasted macadamias is a simple upgrade that packs plenty of punch. Serve on top of cooked prawns or on its own with a side of corn chips.
- 1/4 cup macadamias roasted and chopped
- 2 medium mangoes flesh removed and diced
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes or to taste
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves loosely packed and chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp macadamia oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and gently stir until just combined.
- Make a simple salad with lettuce leaves, halved cherry tomatoes and peeled, cooked prawns. Serve topped with the salsa and extra coriander sprigs.
Calories: 96kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 1gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 4mgPotassium: 146mgFiber: 2gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 842IUVitamin C: 26mgCalcium: 14mgIron: 1mg