The affogato is a traditional coffee-based Italian dessert. Translated literally, it means ‘drowned’ in reference to the ice cream being drowned by the coffee. We’ve given this one a macadamia twist for a simple yet impressive finish to any meal.
- 4 scoops chocolate macadamia ice cream*
- 4 double espresso coffees
- 4 shots Frangelico optional
- 1/4 cup macadamias roasted, finely chopped
- Chocolate coated macadamias** to serve
*See recipe for chocolate macadamia ice cream here.
**See recipe for chocolate coated macadamias here.
Calories: 197kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 1gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 4mgPotassium: 45mgFiber: 1gSugar: 15gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 8mgIron: 1mg