It’s hard to beat a good brownie. Sweet, gooey and chewy all at once, they’re the ultimate fix for chocolate lovers everywhere. The only thing that beats a chocolate brownie is a macadamia chocolate brownie – the buttery taste and velvety crunch of macadamias works so well with chocolate. We think this recipe is the best of the best – try it and see if you agree!
- 450 g dark chocolate
- 300 g unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 300 g sugar
- 180 g macadamias roughly chopped
- 250 g flour
- 150 g self raising flour
- 100 g white choc chips
- 100 g dark choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Melt chocolate and butter together over a low heat.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together until pale. Slowly pour the melted chocolate mixture into the egg mixture, beating until combined.
- Gradually fold the flour into the chocolate and egg mixture, stirring until completely combined, then fold in the macadamias and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and baking paper lined 20cm x 30cm tin. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean from the edge and while brownie is still sticky in the middle.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Calories: 504kcalCarbohydrates: 47gProtein: 7gFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 17gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 29mgPotassium: 277mgFiber: 4gSugar: 26gVitamin A: 433IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 61mgIron: 4mg